Goal 7: Implementation Framework
Create an Affordable Housing Action Plan to serve as a common, coordinated framework for addressing affordable housing needs while respecting the autonomy of each local jurisdiction.
- Produce a summary Action Plan document that outlines the agreed to actions by the Compact Partners. (Ongoing)
- Allow full participation and input from each partner. (Ongoing)
- Recognize each partner’s contributions to the Compact’s goals. (Ongoing)
- Provide participation and input in drafting the Action Plan. (Ongoing)
- Commit to implementing the Action Plan as a commitment to countywide goals and as appropriate for the community. (Ongoing)
- Utilize the Forward Pinellas Board, whose members represent each of the local jurisdictions, to guide and sustain implementation of the Housing Compact. (Ongoing)